Our Rooms & Services
We've designed luxury VIP rooms, suites, cat condos, and services with your pet in mind.
All dogs get 5 outside play times per day, included.
We head outside for potty and play right away in the morning usually around 6:30am, around lunchtime, mid afternoon, after supper, and again before bed between 9 and 9:30pm.
Each of our VIP rooms is designed to be a private bedroom. These rooms are beautifully designed with your pets comfort in mind. Chandeliers in every room, an over-the-top comfortable place to sleep, and a TV in each room.
One of the best features of our VIP suites is our PetCam system. Our PetCams allow you to login via your smartphone so you can check in on your dog day or night. You'll be able to talk to your dog and even press a button to dispense them a treat!
You and your dog are going to love the comfort and piece of mind these rooms embody.
Our suites are divided into four separate rooms, to keep volume and stress levels low. Music plays through each kennel room, and large windows allow for plenty of natural sunlight. Each suite features side privacy panels, glass fronts, and a comfortable bench, so your dog can kick back, relax, and enjoy the stay!
Suite - Small
Suite - Medium
Suite - Large
Want to give your furry friend a little extra love? Try any (or all) of our special services!
- Bedtime snack: $4
- One-on-one playtime: $5 for 10 minutes
- Outdoor walk: $10 for 20 minutes
- Pool time: $10 for 20 minutes
- Yappy Hour: $10 for 20-minute group play and a treat
- Spoiled Pooch: $15 for cuddle, walk, and a treat
- Holiday Meals: $15 for turkey, chicken, sweet potatoes, peas, carrots, and apples
- Personal Service: $20 (ideal for special breeds, anti-social dogs or high-anxiety dogs)
- Sunday Funday: $20 for a Sunday afternoon of using our indoor and outdoor play areas, as well as outdoor pool
- Frozen Yogurt Treats: $4
- Peanut Butter Kong: $4
Our condos meet all of your cat's boarding needs: a built-in feeding and watering ledge, a resting shelf, and a private litter area. Each condo has a top and bottom unit with tempered glass doors and internal air ducts, guaranteeing healthy air circulation. It's the best your cat can get!