A Great Option for Puppies Under 12 Weeks of Age!
Starting Between 8-12 Weeks of Age
Puppies join us for a semester where they are dropped off at school in the morning for a full day of training, socialization, and fun!
This program is a way you can have your puppy started on the right track while being trained, socialized, and worked through common puppy behaviors. This is a specialized daycare program where your puppy will learn proper crate training, how to play with puppies, how to learn basic obedience and socialization to basic things like vet visits, new people, the groomers, etc. The program runs Monday through Friday, where you can customize how many times you come per week.
Our options are 2 days/week; 3 days/week or 5 days/week. Owners sign their puppies up for either 8-week or 16-week program. Enrollment into the 8-week program does not guarantee extension space into the 16-week program.
Hours: Drop off as early as 7am. Pickup as late as 7pm. Monday through Friday.
*Unexcused absences can lead to dismissal of the program*
Eligible puppies must be between the ages of 8 weeks and 12 weeks.
Puppies must be up-to-date with their vaccinations and pass a fecal exam indicating no parasites. We require a minimum of 2 rounds of DHPP and 1 round of Bordetella to begin the program.
*All puppies will need to have a puppy check-up at the Vet before attending*
What The Puppies Learn
- Intro to Obedience Commands like Sit, Down, Stay, Come, Heel, Place, Leave It
- Potty and Crate Training
- Leash and Walking Training
- Nipping and Bite Inhibition Training
- No Jump and No Bark Training
- Calm Threshold Training
- Recall Training
- Feeding Schedule To Stick To
- Desensitization and Familiarization Training with loud noises and common household appliances
- Grooming, Handling and Teeth Brushing Training
- Rules and Boundaries Training
- Generalization Training (working around distractions)
How To Enroll
If your puppy meets the requirements and you are wanting to set them up for success - email us at email@example.com to set up a consultation. Please allow up to a week before a consultation appointment.
Enrollment Fee -$200 (Includes items listed below)
- Slip Leash (you pick out color)
- Elevated Place Bed
- Nail Trim Every Week
- 15% off Puppy 101 Class
- 10% off First Daycare Punchcard
- 1-3 baths
- Treats throughout the program (unless known allergies)
"So grateful for Paws Pet Resort Puppy University! The trainers and staff are fantastic and we learned so much right along with our pup! So worth the investment and time if you want a well behaved dog" - Lucy's Owner, Shauna.